Sunday 25 January 2009

Dog Friends

I keep finding lost dogs, yesterday, and today. I should start carrying a lead around. Today me and Kevin were walking around in Colan woods, where there are lots of ruins of a old house, and then we found a old collie dog, and it was crying :(. We took it to the dog home, and we think it may have been abandoned. Yesterday I found one walking around too, but it looked okay so I thought it's owner may have been near it, somewhere - I feel a bit bad about that now. I am sure it is okay.

I get sick of my computer - yesterday I just had to turn it off for a while, but we are friends again now. I just get sick of looking at the screen all day when I am working, and when it is on I get the urge to check my facebook/yahoo/blogger/twitter about every hour - the seduction of technology is worrying I feel inhuman by the end of the day.

This weekend I have done a bit of work, but I needed a bit of a break. I will crack on tomorrow. I need to find interviewees for creative Falmouth (www.creativefalmouth.org), as I am the visual arts editor, would you believe.

No comments: